"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, September 4, 2009

Something New And Something Exciting!

I spent some time this afternoon making a new header for my blog, and changing the format a little. I like it so much better now! I thought it was a little blah before. But all this blogging and Flickr-ing and Facebooking and Twittering has helped me become a little more computer savvy :)

A while ago I ordered a custom stamp from Stampin'Up with my name and blog address on it. I sat down with it tonight and made a little card I can include with swaps and things like that. I think it turned out cute!


Tomorrow morning I am going to have breakfast with Vicki at a place in Sycamore, IL called "Eggsclusive Cafe". This place is absolutely phenomenal!! They have the best food ever!

After that, Vicki will be headed to work at Tammy Tadd Designs- and I'll be following her, because they are having a HUGE party to celebrate being one of the Top Ten shops in the new Quilt Sampler magazine!! It's super amazingly awesome, and they totally deserve it. As an added bonus, Terry Atkinson is going to be there!! She's designed some of my most favorite patterns and books, and I am really looking forward to her trunk show!

The rest of the weekend will be spent sewing- I really, really need to get my DQS7 top quilted, bound and on it's way to... well, you'll just have to wait to see who it's going to! :) :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment