"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, December 14, 2009

A Very Lovely Gift!

My birthday isn't until Thursday, but my friend Vicki decided to give me a present at the lock-in she hosted at Tammy Tadd Designs on Saturday- and it is one AMAZING gift!!

Living in such a large city area, we are blessed with many different cultures to explore. One amazing place to explore (and spend LOTS of money on insanely cute things) is Mitsuwa Marketplace in Arlington Heights, IL. It's not far from where Vicki works.

Happy Birthday!!
Check out this amazing birthday present!

Happy Birthday!!
The tea cups and tea bag plates are just so adorable :) These came from Mitsuwa. I just love them!

Happy Birthday!!
And just look at all this amazing caffeine... er, I mean, tea! This will be SO nice for those long winter quilting sessions. Harney & Sons is just about the best tea money can buy, too. Yummy!

Happy Birthday!!
And lastly... Vicki knows I'm a pretty big fan of the bad boys of Hogwarts, namely Professor Snape. She found this adorable little green "Slytherin" snake at Mitsuwa :)

Thank you, Vicki, for this amazing birthday present!!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift. I especially love the cups and plates. That's what friends are for! Happy Birthday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great birthday.
    Snape is one of my faves too. So is Draco and Lucius.

    ReplyDelete