"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Workin' And Playin'!!

This weekend was spent making new window treatments for our bedroom/master bath and doing some serious yardwork! We accomplished it all by this afternoon- leaving me tomorrow to catch up with bee and swap stuff! Maybe I won't be behind after all :)

The Master bathroom is painted a pretty bright pink. We decided not to re-paint it, but to work with the color...

New Shades- Privacy!!

The master bedroom used to be the same color pink (UGH!) but many coats of paint later, it's not anymore :) We actually painted it a few years ago.

Amy Butler Window

The rest of the time was spent taking the fence out from around the garden, cleaning up the whole garden area, cutting dead branches out of trees and trimming bushes!

And my reward for all this hard work?

My Reward :)

A grape martini (or two...) :) :)

PS- I was so excited to share my new shades that I forgot to tell you... theye were made using this awesome tutorial! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! And yummy to the Martini. I've never had one, but it sure looks good ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the window treatments...

    ReplyDelete