"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, September 9, 2016

I'm Not Dead!

Hello everyone! I'm sure by now no one is reading this, but I still love you all!

I am still alive and kicking! Still at the same job, and the wonderful new man I introduced you to in my last post is now my wonderful new.... husband! Yep, I swore after my divorce I would never get married again, but he changed my mind :) There are not words to describe how happy I am, so I won't try. Believe me when I say it's bliss. We are truly soulmates. We still finish sentences and agree on nearly everything and in almost 2 years together we have not had a single fight- this is a blessing indeed!

We are in the process of setting up a space for me to sew- I've not been able to get rid of the desire to sew, and so we are trying to make it possible. It's hard to make room in our tiny apartment, but we'll make it work!

Namaste, friends!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations......and welcome back. Hope to see more of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear the happiness in your voice! I assume you're in the Finger Lakes region. DH and I have been up there several times, and just love the beauty of the entire area! Congrats on your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you again Jenny. Sounds like you are happy and well- thats great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Beautiful Spirit keeps on Shining. So Happy for You!!!

    ReplyDelete