"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

It’s 1/1/11 today! I am so excited. I just know this year is going to be amazing! I know I’ll be discovering a lot about myself this year. I’m looking forward to it!

I’ve been sketching some quilts and other projects over the past several weeks. As soon as I have my tiny little sewing area organized and useable I plan to get started on them. I still have a bit of “sewer’s block” going on but I know once I just sit down and start making something it will go away. I plan to get started this coming week.

Happy New Year everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Jennie!! I'm also getting organized and looking forward to getting back to the fun of creating. It's the process that really makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Years to you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to a new year of new beginnings for you! Sounds like you have just the right attitude for 2011 to be a wonderful success. When I have sewers block, I make something small, like a zippy pouch or coffee cozy to give someone as a gift and it usually gets my stitching mojo going again.

    ReplyDelete