"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Life's A Hoot!

Especially with these cute little guys hanging around!!

Owls In Waiting

These are some of the owls I have cut out and fused to make a pattern called "Hooterville" by Brandywine Designs. I saw it in a quilt shop the other day, and I HAD to get it... and the fabrics to make it with :) Fortunately this was before the car issues!

I'm packing for my quilt retreat tomorrow- I can hardly wait! I am having trouble deciding what all I want to take with me... I don't want to take too much, because then I'll be unhappy if I don't get it all done. I'll only be 20 miles from home, so I guess I could come back and get some more stuff to work on if I needed to!

My blogiversary is tomorrow!! Be sure to stop over and sign up for the giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are the cutest owls! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your owls are fabulous! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I love these...and the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to do them... so hooote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these owls. I need to make a baby quilt with owls and trees for my daughter's friend. Is there anyway that would be willing to share your owl pattern with me?

    Thanks,
    Julie

    http://makeminelove.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete