I am supposed to pick 5 people that I would like to give this award to. This is going to be so hard!
1. AccioFabric: Vicki is the one who
2. PaigeAlaine: Paige does the most beautiful long-arm machine quilting I have ever seen, and it is always so inspiring to watch her ideas in action!
3. Summer At Grandma's House: Kris is one of the other bloggy friends I have met in person, and her work is always so bright and fun and inspired!
4. QuiltDad: John always has amazingly modern look blocks. It is fun to have a man's perspective on what is usually considered to be a woman's tradition, and I have learned a lot from John :)
5. I'm Just A Guy Who Quilts: I seriously would love to have the opportunity to go fabric shopping with Ryan sometime! His posts about the things he finds are great... I realize that I might not have even looked at some of the fabrics he chose. As with John, I learn a lot from having the male perspective through Ryan as well!