"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, October 24, 2009

At Home

Wow, this has been a busy few days!! I cleaned the house like mad before we left for vacation... and I am at a loss to explain how it got so out of shape with no one in it!! I've been cleaning like crazy! I think I finally have it how I like it now.

I've also been catching up on the blogs I read, baking, prewashing and ironing the fabric I bought on vacation... the list seems endless!

I actually plugged my sewing machine in this morning... I'm making progress! I have some bee blocks to make for October/November. Then I want to get back to work on my Park Slope log cabin quilt. And I might work on the Heather Bailey wonky cabin quilt a little, too!

The Beauty At Home
Finally.... I just got home from a fabulous vacation, full of scenery and beautiful autumn colors... only to find the prettiest tree I've seen yet is the maple in the back yard, just outside my kitchen window!

0 comments:

Post a Comment