"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thomas And Totally Random Stuff

Thomas The Tank Engine is visiting the Illinois Railway Museum! This is such a busy time for us- Hubby is in charge of all the cash registers and computers. My mother-in-law is in charge of all the money. And I help them both, and also help my friend Julie with her Stampin'Up! cardmaking station at the event! I'm tired :)
I picked this from the garden a couple days ago. Isn't it lovely? So happy and cheerful!
"Be Merry" fabrics by Riley Blake. I am going to send these out for one of my online bees. I mail my fabrics in October.
The movie was awful. But the poster of Professor Snape makes up for it! I LOVE the bad-boy-who's-not-really-bad of Hogwarts- I think he's the best written and most complex of all the Harry Potter characters!

1 comment:

  1. When my son was little he would have hyperventilated at the porspect of seeing a *full size* Thomas. Bet the kids had a great time, lots of hard work for all involved. Your sunflower is simply cahrming. Nice fabrics too. Not sure about tHarry Potter but have adored Alan Rickman forever - dark, brooding,handsome and he can act.

    Ann :)

    ReplyDelete