Well, I finished up the last of my January bee blocks today! I have so much fun with these bees, even if it is a little hard to keep up with them sometimes.
For Jenna in the Scraptastic Bee:
Jenna sent the bird fabric in the center, and I used my own fabrics to make the rest.
For Hope in The Block Swap 2:
Hope sent the linen in the center and a bunch of scraps. I used those, along with some of my own scraps to make the block.
For Andrea in the Sweet Dreams Quilting Bee:
Andrea sent a large variety of Japanese import taupes. This was the hardest block for me to make! I tend to make very high contrast things so working with blendy stuff was very difficult for me.
For Lish in the Buzz Cuts Bee:
Lish sent these lovely Moda fabrics and said she likes stars and "spinning things" :)
And for Kyra in the A Piece Of Work B Bee:
Kyra sent batiks and a white background and asked for Dutchman's Puzzle blocks.
I have one packet of fabric so far for February, and I am going to go make it up right now, so I don't end up procrastinating and then rushing at the last second. I do that all the time, and it's really bad. That tendency is actually the subject of my one and only New Year's resolution: stop procrastinating!
Half hexagon progress...................
1 hour ago