"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fat Quarterly E-zine

Well, Fat Quarterly premiered today! My very own, unsolicited, personal opinion of it? It ROCKS!!
This E-zine is SO much fun!! It has fun and easy patterns and interviews with fabric designers and book authors- and bloggers just like you and me! It's bright and fresh looking and it's obvious a lot of care went into the appearance of this e-zine.

They have a little challenge in the magazine- I'm not going to say what, but I will show you what I made for it...

Fat Quarterly E-Zine Flying Geese Challenge

I highly, highly recommend you head over to the Fat Quarterly website and buy it. It's worth the $8 in my opinion!!

9 comments:

  1. I just bought the issue too, and am loving it! I wish I was at home sewing today, instead of at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! First magazine of this kind I've bought online. So easy to view and what an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got my issue - you were absolutely right - it looks fantastic! Plus I love no advertising! Thanks for the gentle push to purchase it - so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you're so fast!!! I haven't even had a chance to read it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was the first thing I bought yesterday, before surfing and catching up on the housework :O) I totally agree with you on the 1st issue, I'm in a Fat Quarter Swap with Katy who has contributed to it!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is like the 50th post about this magazine...I'm going to order one right now!

    Hey I'm co-hosting a block exchange/swap. I was wondering if you were interested. Check out my site or Erin's at http://misserincrafts.blogspot.com/2010/04/you-are-invited.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great flying geese, Jennie. I'll have to look at the magazine, too.

    Hey, take a look at the quilt on my design board - I'm finally using that Joel Dewberry fabric you identified for me last summer. It's going to be wild, but great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennie! Saw your swap on So September and it was so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Appreciate your opinion on this new ezine magazine. I definitely am excited to hear about it and I hope to check it out soon!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete