Well, here it is!! Hubby and I finished up the last of the prep work this morning: we made the last of the beds, worked the compost into all of them, and got the soil/peat moss mixture for the blueberries into the pots!
I guess my measurements were a bit off, because I thought I could only get 6 beds in the space I had. But it turns out that there was room for 7 beds. That makes me very happy- the more planting space the better!!
I now have 252 square feet of deep soil raised beds for planting! They'll need to settle for about a week (and it's supposed to rain most of the next week, so that's perfect!) and then I can start the early stuff: peas, lettuce, radishes, and spinach. I can hardly wait for my first garden-fresh salad :)