"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, November 7, 2008

It's Retreat Time!!

Yay! I am awaiting the arrival of AccioFabric, who is going to pick up the tables I am bringing this weekend (she has a van, I have a little car), and then we will be off to the retreat! I am really looking forward to it!

I am (along with 2 others) responsible for dinner tomorrow night. I made 2 lasagnas yesterday... they look so good! I had to make another one, because Hubby thought they looked so good! I think he is Garfield reincarnated. The man LOVES lasagna!

I have my projects packed, my chair and all my accessories... thank heavens I am not staying at the camp overnight! I don't think I'd have room for clothes and toiletries... my car is full of all my quilting stuff! The retreat is so close that I am just going to sleep at home. Hubby leaves tomorrow morning for Canada, so I want to be there to send him off! And there was no point in packing bedding and stuff for one night. So I'll be "commuting"!

See you after the retreat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment