"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Favorite Part Of Thanksgiving!

I know it's silly, but my absolute favorite part of Thanksgiving is setting the table! I love washing and polishing all the dishes and silverware, and setting the table just so. It's the only time of the year my table looks so pretty!

The table as a whole. Isn't it pretty? I just love blue and white together!


A place setting. My mother-in-law hand-embroidered the table cloth for us as a wedding gift! It looks so nice with my blue and white dishes. The napkins were bought at a store, but I embroidered the monogram with my Pfaff. It adds a little something!

Well, back to cooking. The cranberry sauce is done. I have a lot left to do! I am cooking most of the dinner today and heating everything back up tomorrow. It makes it so nice, and I can sit and enjoy family instead of being in the kitchen the whole time!

1 comment:

  1. Your table is lovely! The centerpeice is awesome. The napkins turned out fabulously and complete the look!

    ReplyDelete