"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby, It's COLD Outside!

Wow! I cannot believe how cold it is! I actually took a picture of the thermometer this morning...it is very accurate, we've tested it lots of times. Today I wish it wasn't so accurate... then I could pretend to myself that it really isn't this flippin' cold!

It says it's -22°F!! The wind chill is not bad right now (only -25°F), but the winds are supposed to pick up later and get it down to -40°F!

Seems like a pretty good day to stay inside and sew!

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was 42 degC (108F) here. I almost wanted to swap with you until I checked what -22 is here and it would be -30 degC. That's just a wee bit too cold even for me!

    Cheers...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete