"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, January 8, 2009

HELP!!

OK! I am making a baby quilt for some friends of my sister. I thought I had a little time before this needed to be done, but since the mother of the baby is in the hospital right now because her water broke (8 weeks early), I am trying to get it done sooner!

I made a silly, stupid mistake, and now I am short of fabric. If anyone has any of this fabric and is willing to sell it to me, I would be so grateful! I need 1/4 yard. Even a fat quarter would work!

It's from the "Spring Fling" line put out by Terry Atkinson and Liz Lois. It's the blue tone-on-tone pictured above. I think it's from 3 or even 4 years ago.

I really, really don't want to have to substitute something else. I don't have anything that would work (I've been through ALL the blue fabric I own and nothing looks right). So if you have this fabric, and are willing to part with a quarter yard, please leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I will contact you.

Thanks! And please pray that everything goes well, and that baby will stay put for right now- it's too early for him to come out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment