"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fun With Paper!

Among my many and varied interests is cardmaking! I am a Stampin'Up! demonstrator (what they call a hobby demonstrator, I don't do parties and such), and I have a lot of fun playing with all the stuff to see what I can come up with.

Today my friend Julie came over (also a Stampin'Up! demonstrator, but unlike me, she does do parties and stuff), and we made stuff! She was making some cards, and I played with lots of different stuff to come up with this!
A cook book! It was so much fun to make. Here's what the inside looks like:
It has tabs for the various categories. The whole book was made with a stamp set called "From The Kitchen Of:".
We are going to try to get together more often to do this sort of thing. It's a lot more fun to make things with other people!

3 comments: