"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Swappy Stuff

Here are some more swaps I have done recently!!


This was sent to Lish in Indiana for the S.T.U.D. Anything Goes category for March. She also likes to knit, so I sent some pretty yarn! And who doesn't like chocolate?


This was sent to Toni in Montana... She's big into going green and reusing... she said she especially likes to use old jeans! Well, I have plenty of those, since Hubby's so hard on them, so I sent her a couple pairs. I also sent some 5" squares of fabric.


This is my first Buzz Cuts block, for Kathy in Oregon! It's an original block- I didn't follow a pattern, I just made it up as I went. I think I have enough of the fabric she sent to make another, different block. Once inspiration strikes, I'll get to it!

I went to Ikea on Sunday afternoon with Vicki and Paige. It was interesting! I had never been there before. They have some nice stuff, but they also have some not-so-nice stuff. You have to be careful! I picked up some kitchen things, like spice jars and cutting mats.

Not much else. It's pouring rain with brilliant sunshine right now... and no rainbow. I feel cheated!

2 comments:

  1. I love the buzzcuts block - it looks kind of wonky even though it's square...pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the buzz cut block! Your swap gifts are marvellous and I'm sure they will be well received. A few weeks ago we had a double rainbow - first I had ever seen. Bright as bright can be.

    Happy Stitching...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete