"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Facebook Quizzes

Over the years I've taken more than a few quizzes on Facebook- just because they are fun, or because a friend invites me to... some of them are scarily accurate, too!

Here are some answers I've had over the years!

Which Historical Female are you?----- Queen Elizabeth I

How Logical Are You?----- Mr. Spock- I aced the logic test!

What kind of wife are you?----- Perfect, warm and loving(well, duh!)

How do you express your love for others?----- acts of service (totally true!)

How old are you on the inside?----- 18 (EEK! Do NOT want to be 18 again!)

What element are you?----- Earth (It's true. I'm very grounded)

Which Harry Potter character are you?---- Hermione Granger (I'm also a know-it-all!)

Which Jane Austen heroine are you?----- Elizabeth Bennet

Which Lord Of The Rings heroine are you?----- Eowyn

I was so glad that it wasn't Arwen. I mean, really. She didn't do anything (in the books, anyway. The movies were highly revisionist!) Eowyn could ride a horse, handle a sword, and she kicked the Witch King into the Beyond... I think it's way cooler to be her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment