"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In Over My Head!!

Swapping is SO much fun... but sometimes you can over-commit without realizing it! I really did not know I'd committed to so many swaps until I sat down to make a list of them this morning...

For the month of May I have: Kitchen Swap 2009, Mini Quilt In A Bag baggie bingo, Buzz Cuts Bee, Sweet Dreams Bee, pincushion swap, FRIENDS swap, Fabric and Chocolate swap, STUD, and a block to send to Germany for a Show and Tell quilt- whew! I'd better get moving!

I think for June I will tone it down a little... it's fun, but too many can be overwhelming! Fortunately most of these are just making quilt blocks, so they won't take TOO much work... :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I just participated in my First Swap! It is a lot of fun but you have got your work cut out for you (so to speak)!

    Rita
    Red Pepper Quilts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like too much when you type it out!! I love getting in on the swaps but I'm backing off a bit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swaps are certainly lots of fun and if you have the time for them, why not? From that list I can see why you plan to ease off next month.

    Happy Stitching...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete