"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ummmm....WOW!

So I've been browsing the quilts in the Blogger's Quilt Festival... there are SO many amazing quilts out there! So much talent and color expertise, and creativity... I hardly feel worthy to even be in the same group as some of these people!!

There is no judging in this show, which is super cool. Because it means that I am completely free to tell you all that you need to check this one out, because it's... there are no words for how awesome this quilt is!

3 comments:

  1. Phenomenal! There have been some fantastic quilts added since I last visited. It's all too much!

    Happy Stitching...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there are so many amazing wonderful works of art. What fun to see such eye candy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all I can say. I am not going to be able to make to this festival... :(
    Next time

    ReplyDelete