"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Gift I Can Blog About!!

Ahhh! I have so many things I want to show you, and I can't because they are all gifts, and the recipients are likely to read this blog! But, I do have one I can show you...
These are bathroom hand towels that I monogrammed for my mother-in-law. She is really into embroidered and monogrammed things, so I hope she likes them! I am happy with how they turned out. One thing she is not into is computers and the internet, which is why I don't have to worry about her reading this!
Thank goodness! I am getting ready to burst, waiting to blog about all these gift things! It's worse than waiting for Christmas itself, I think!
Here's the start I got on the fabric! I put up to 5 fabrics on one bolt, provided they were from the same collection, or would be used together. I put 71 pieces of fabric, or about 135.5 yards of fabric, on 27 bolts! I am out of cardboard, though. I searched the whole house and used all I could find! I'll wait until those other bolts come to finish. I may just be able to get it all on those... I tend to buy in collections, or in "projects", so I can put 4-5 fabrics on most of the bolts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment