"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Birthday Came Early!!

My wonderful Mom and Dad got me a lovely, and very practical, quilting-related birthday present! My birthday is not until next Wednesday, but today, a box came via the *very* good-looking UPS man!

It was from Connecting Threads, and it contained a 72" x 72" Cheryl Ann's Portable, Free Standing Quilting Design Wall!!! How exciting! I have already put it together:


I am so happy! Not more crawling around on the living room floor to arrange my quilt blocks! I have wanted one of these for a while. It completely collapses, too, and has a carry case, so it's easy to take to lock-ins, retreats and the like! YAY!!

Thank you, Mom and Dad! I really, really like it. Thank you, thank you!!

1 comment: