"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, December 15, 2008

Quilting With Friends!

This makes quilting 10x more fun, in my opinion! I was at lock-ins at Tammy Tadd's both Saturday night and today. We always have a blast! TOO much fun is had by all, and I personally get a lot done. I think I get more done at lock-ins than I do at home, to be honest.

Saturday night I got 2 quilts trimmed and squared, made the bindings for them, and sewed the bindings to the fronts. I also put the borders on another quilt, and finished getting the blocks put together on a second quilt.

Today I started the hand sewing part of the binding for the wedding gift quilt (since it's being given on Saturday, I thought I best get started!). I got a little more than halfway done!

I also picked up my sister's quilt from the quilter today. I am hoping I can bind that, too, before the wedding, so I can give it to her there.

Which means I should stop typing and start sewing. Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment