"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Very White Christmas!

It's SNOWING!! Again. For the 5th measurable time this week! I think we are definitely, without a doubt, going to have a White Christmas!
I took a picture of the crabapple tree this morning... just for the comparison, here it is in the spring, in full bloom:
Isn't it hard to believe this area ever looks like this? I would give almost anything to have to mow the grass! And I would really love to be working in and eating from the garden. But, here's what it looks like now...
Like the mailbox? This is after it's been dug out! It's been completely buried by the plow time and time again. I feel fortunate it hasn't been taken out by the plow!
Well, have a Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment