"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stuff

I have to say, that Bendable Bright Light is the nicest machine accessory I have gotten, aside from my 1/4" foot with a guide! It really provides a nice amount of light, and it's so nice to be able to "aim" it wherever I need it! And it's not in the way at all. It's very nice to not have to worry about knocking the Daylight portable lamp off the table (which I have done, many times!).

Not much sewing going on today. I am going to the Illinois Railway Museum this afternoon to sell tickets for their Happy Holiday Railway event. Hubby is a volunteer out there, so I sometimes end up suckered... er, I mean, volunteering as well!

Even though they are both now in heaven, I want to wish a Happy 62nd Anniversary to my Grandma and Grandpa! They are missed, even after all these years of being gone. My own wedding anniversary is on the 31st (our 6th!), and every year since I've been married I put a prayer up on their anniversary that I and my husband will be as happy together as they were, and will be together until death parts us, as they were. So far, it's worked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment