"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, February 27, 2009

10 Years

I am one of many who has been collecting the state quarters! I got a Hawaii quarter in my change today- it was the last one I needed!

As I was putting it in the book, I started thinking about all the things that have happened in the last 10 years!

I turned 21, moved from New York to Chicago, got engaged, was adopted by a cat, bought a house, got married, bought a car, and stopped working outside the home. I have learned to sew, quilt and make cards since I started collecting these. I lost my grandfather and my best friend Marie, both of whom are in heaven now, while working on this book. My nieces are both younger than this book!

Lots of life has happened since I started collecting these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment