"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sharing Can Be Good... Or Bad...

Hubby and I share lots of stuff- books, tools, blankets, etc. One thing I could have lived without him sharing with me is his cold! He has been sick the last 3 days. I was really starting to hope I would escape it, but no such luck! Fortunately for me, I can stay home and drink tea and do next to nothing when I am sick. Unlike Hubby, who drags himself off to work every day, regardless of how he feels!

One thing I did today, after I had done the bare minimum work around the house, was sit and make some cards! Stampin'Up! has a new stamp set called "Quilt Quips". Well, how was I supposed to resist that? With all the swaps I am participating in now in Flickr-land and blogland, I wanted some cute cards to send along with the mini quilts and blocks and stuff that I am swapping with others.
This one was inspired by a four-patch quilt block exchange I am participating in through one of my Flickr groups!

And this one was inspired by the fact that I like blue and green together!
That's about the extent of my accomplishments today. I hope I will feel better tomorrow- it's laundry day and I really can't skive off on that!

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are so creative! Hope you feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are not feeling well and hope you get better real soon. Lemon and honey in hot water. Your cards look terrific!

    Take care...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete