"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Please Participate In My Pay It Forward!

C'mon, everyone! Don't be shy! You know you want me to send you something! Please sign up for my Pay It Forward. It's not hard. The gifts you make to give to others don't have to be elaborate, just something you made! Cards, a scarf, a mini quilt... the possibilities are endless! You don't have to do it right away, either- you have a year to host yours.

I am looking forward to making things for Amy, and I'd love to make something for you, too! Go to my Pay It Forward post and sign up! The next two who sign up are in!


3:45pm edit: YAY! QuiltMom (AKA Amanda, AKA one of my best friends!) is going to Pay It Forward!! One more... last call...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment